Internet Safety, Digital Citizenship, Social Media
Josie Angerhofer is the Northern Regional Director of the NetSmartz program provided by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Utah County. She graduated from Brigham Young University with a bachelors in music with a vocal emphasis. She has taken graduate coursework in education from Weber State University. In her free time Josie enjoys singing with the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square. Josie has been with the Utah NetSmartz program since 2013.
Josie Recommends the following apps/websites:
- Screen Time Parental Control by Screen Time Labs
- DinnerTime Plus by ZeroDesktop
- Screen Time-Media Time Manager by Rod Liberal
- SaferKid Text Monitoring App by SaferKid, Inc
- Google Family Link by Google, LLC
- Moment-Balance Screen Time by Moment Health Inc.
Josie recommends the following books:
- iRules by Janell Burley Hofmann
- Netiquette Essentials by Scott Steinberg
- Public and Permanent by Richard Guerry
- Screenwise: Helping Kids Thrive (and Survive) in Their Digital World
- The Reputation Economy by Michale Fertik and David Thompson
- Odd Girl Out by Rachel Simmons